Options

Dirt road trip in Western Idaho

DesertRatDesertRat Registered Users Posts: 111 Major grins
edited October 2, 2007 in Journeys
After riding on bumpy roads for a while, it seems I can't hold a camera very steady. I really need to start using a tripod more often. Here are a few that were not too bad.

An old burn gives some unique oportunities for pictures.
185280421-L.jpg

185280434-L.jpg

Views from Heavens gate lookout
185280469-L.jpg

I could not decide which I liked better, color or not. Any preferences?
185280485-L.jpg

185280502-L.jpg

A fire just East of McCall produced this cloud formation
185280449-L.jpg

Silver City
185280516-L.jpg

Comments welcome
Mike
Looking for adventure in all the wrong places!

Comments

• Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2007
    Thanks for sharing these. I have to love pics of Idaho. Well not all pics. :D

All are good takes and choices to show. thumb.gif Like the color shot better as asked. The clouds are better defined in it. Michael
    Michael
  • Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Registered Users Posts: 111 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2007
    DaddyO wrote:
    Thanks for sharing these. I have to love pics of Idaho. Well not all pics. :D

All are good takes and choices to show. thumb.gif Like the color shot better as asked. The clouds are better defined in it. Michael

Thanks for the comments. I read the Journeys rules after posting so the travelogue aspect is rather weak. Oh well, next time. I love idaho, but there are too many trees!:D (note screen name) That is probably why I have a thing for old burns.

Mike
    Looking for adventure in all the wrong places!
  • Options
    Pixel PopperPixel Popper Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2007
    You have a really nice series here. Personally, I like the black and white in question. In my mind, it goes better with the dead and dying trees. Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.