Options

Still trying to post several photos in one thread

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited October 7, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
I am still damn well trying to post two photos in the same thread from a gallery on Smugmug. I am doing it ok on Internet Explorer with the two programmes running Smugmug and Dgrin. After I post the first photo I then return to my gallery in Smugmug and follow the same procedure. But when I post it in Dgrin the photo overlaps the first photo. What exactly do I have to do after I have posted the first photo. I am getting so frustrated with this I really am. I would appreciate some detailed help please.
Kind Regards
Bob
Dumfries & Galloway
Scotland

Comments

• Options
    ebwestebwest Registered Users Posts: 416 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2007
    Somebody that knows more will correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you aren't moving the cursor down a couple lines before you paste the second url. Dgrin, unlike most other forum software, shows the photo after you paste the url in the box. What you don't see is the cursor is resting at the bottom right of the photo. Just hit enter a couple times to move it down, then click on the image box and paste the second url.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited August 9, 2007
    canon400d wrote:
    I am still damn well trying to post two photos in the same thread from a gallery on Smugmug. I am doing it ok on Internet Explorer with the two programmes running Smugmug and Dgrin. After I post the first photo I then return to my gallery in Smugmug and follow the same procedure. But when I post it in Dgrin the photo overlaps the first photo. What exactly do I have to do after I have posted the first photo. I am getting so frustrated with this I really am. I would appreciate some detailed help please.
    Kind Regards
    Bob
    Dumfries & Galloway
    Scotland
    If you put a line feed (hit enter) between posting the two photos they will be one beneath the other, no overlap.

--- Denise
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2007
    If you put a line feed (hit enter) between posting the two photos they will be one beneath the other, no overlap.

--- Denise
    nod.gif

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=612582#post612582
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2007
    canon400d wrote:
    Kind Regards
    Bob
    Dumfries & Galloway
    Scotland

204708709-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2007
    canon400d wrote:
    Kind Regards
    Bob
    Dumfries & Galloway
    Scotland

204708709-L.jpg
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2007
    Bob, is there a question here? ear.gif