Options

Spur of the moment photo shoot

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited October 17, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I was walking past a bodyworks shop across the road from my house this afternoon, when the owner came out and asked if I would like to take a couple of shots of the Ferrari they had in the shop (not for repairs). I had asked several months ago about having a chance when they had it available. Turns out I had about 10 mins to grab some shots before they closed up and went home.

Here is an 8 shot pano I did (10-22) was just too wide and plus wanted a large file for a large print), lighting sucked, background was horrible so nothing brilliant, but hey it was a Ferrari ;) Got home, assembled the shots and when cropped it showed that I had clipped the front wheel.

209328676-L.jpg:D
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• Options
    TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007
    The blur and the front wheel got the better of me and I had to have another play.

209395448-L.jpg
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007
    TassieD wrote:
    The blur and the front wheel got the better of me and I had to have another play.

Hi there David, that is a nice shot, and a PANO too clap.gif
    I love the Red, and the B&W background.
    Using selective colouring worked really well, and I like the tight crop too.

I like the second shot with the entire front wheel in thumb.gif
    Thanks for sharing ........ Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin