Options

Nicholas Beazely

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited October 20, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
N576Y was built by the Nicholas Beazely Company in Mashall, MO. in 1931. I shot the picture in the mid sixties at East Richmond Airport in Richmond IND. where I was a flight instructor.
Today N576Y is at Old Rhinebeck Aerdrone NY. I think, the old airport is and industrial complex and I'm in Buckeye AZ, I think.
I obviously didn't give a lot of thought to composition or background in the sixties.
C&C ALWAYS WELCOME...........THANKS FOR LOOKING........AZZARO

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2007
    Azzaro wrote:
    N576Y was built by the Nicholas Beazely Company in Mashall, MO. in 1931. I shot the picture in the mid sixties at East Richmond Airport in Richmond IND. where I was a flight instructor.
    Today N576Y is at Old Rhinebeck Aerdrone NY. I think, the old airport is and industrial complex and I'm in Buckeye AZ, I think.
    I obviously didn't give a lot of thought to composition or background in the sixties.
    C&C ALWAYS WELCOME...........THANKS FOR LOOKING........AZZARO

Hi there Azzaro, the picture is just fine, your editing has it looking like a painting..... air socks haven't changed much over the years have they :D

Least you still have the shot in your possession thumb.gif
    Thanks for sharing ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin