Options

Shenandoah Workshop...

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited October 21, 2007 in Landscapes
went off without a hitch. The entire group had a great time shootin' and processing. The weather was warm (+75 during the day) and not that cool at night. The colors really started to pop later in the week. Unfortunately, we left today when the first precipitation came in and colors were looking so nice. Not much time to shoot today, but we got a few parting images. More to come later.
210332691-L.jpg

210330049-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2007
    I've been wondering all week how the workshop was going! The weather has been absolutely awful (temperature-wise) so I hope it wasn't too unbearable.

I'm thrilled to see these two shots of yours and I can't wait to see more. Looks like you had beautifully moody weather to work with! thumb.gif
  • Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2007
    Thanks for the post. Just seeing the first leaves turning here in DC...darn drought!
    I'm gonna drive out to skyline drive tomorrow afternoon with my two year old to take a few shots. Any advice on where the leaves are showing themselves?
    Thanks,
    E
  • Options
    RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2007
    eoren1 wrote:
    Thanks for the post. Just seeing the first leaves turning here in DC...darn drought!
    I'm gonna drive out to skyline drive tomorrow afternoon with my two year old to take a few shots. Any advice on where the leaves are showing themselves?
    Thanks,
    E
    We stayed about MP 41-42 along syline drive. By yesterday that area and a lot south was really starting to pop.
  • Options
    Duh_VinciDuh_Vinci Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 20, 2007
    Shenandoah is a beautiful place indeed, specially in the fall. I have not had a chance this past weekend, so hoping that colors would still be there next Saturday!

Glad to see your trip was a success, and thanks for the sneak preview of colors!

Regards,
    D
  • Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2007
    Thanks for the advice David. I had planned on going to Front Royal and starting from there but, instead, will head to Sperryville which should put me nearer the 35 mile marker.
    E