Options

Favorite Photography Websites?

MayndiMayndi Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited February 26, 2005 in The Big Picture
Of course all of us are partial to our photographs and are convinced there's no one better out there (yeah that's right, even if your picture turned out missing the whole top of someones head, it's still the best! :D ) but who are some of the photographs (small time, big time, amatuer, professional, etc.) that you admire?

for me, i have to go with a small time studio here in my home town. (maybe it's just because i see them driving hummers, escalades, and a range rover and realize that if i were to have the right equipment i could over price my shots too, or maybe because they have half of my graduation money into those pretty cars, ah, am i complaining or praising here?). their website is here.

http://www.thestudiophoto.com

they take some that are truly gorgeous, and some that are just so-so, but when they put their time into it, there's always something great they come out with.

i'm sure theres many better studios out there, but hey, it's a small town, and we don't get much here :lust

Mayndi.
Now come on. I know you love :lust me. What are you waiting for?
"i never knew until the world was my inspiration, and these walls were my canvas"
Hidilia Carpenter
1/3/32 - 12/28/04

Comments

• Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2005
    Mayndi, would you do me a favor and post in a larger font? It's hard for me to read the smaller font that you use. Thanks.