Options

Bike Show

HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
edited February 26, 2005 in Holy Macro
Just a few pics from a European motorcycle show I attended back in October . . .

Daytona
9361945-L.jpg

BSA
9361959-L.jpg

9361960-L.jpg

Harley
9362988-L.jpg
Tim

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2005
    Hiya harv wave.gif

Quick...what's BSA stand for? And since when is HD a European motorcycle?

ear.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2005
    Bloody cool shots mushy thumb.gif Man that polished tank of the beeza is 'the ducks..................'

well you know what i mean
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2005
    is it British Small Arms?
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2005
    Nice one, Tim. wave.gif

9361959-S.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 26, 2005
    fish wrote:
    Hiya harv wave.gif

Quick...what's BSA stand for? And since when is HD a European motorcycle?

ear.gif
    Birmingham Small Arms. They were a weapons manufacturer before they made motorcycles and cars.
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    is it British Small Arms?
    :lynn

Angelo got it correct. To be honest, I thought it was British Small Arms too until I read the current issue of American Rifleman, which has a feature on the return of BSA shotguns (partnership with Gamo).
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 26, 2005
    fish wrote:
    :lynn

Angelo got it correct. To be honest, I thought it was British Small Arms too until I read the current issue of American Rifleman, which has a feature on the return of BSA shotguns (partnership with Gamo).
    I WON clap.gifI WON clap.gifI WON!!!!! clap.gif
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    I WON clap.gifI WON clap.gifI WON!!!!! clap.gif

Yes, you did. Please step up to the front counter and see the prize hostess (waxy) for your complimentary shot of thorazine.

:crazy
  • Options
    HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2005
    wave.gif fishy, waxy, 'mungus, and the rest of dgrin! :andy

I don't know why they let the colonist in, fish, but I was happy to see that of the half-dozen choppers in the show, all were Brit-bike based and none were Harleys. :D

9361951-L.jpg

9362986-L.jpg
    Tim