Options

FS: Tamron 24-135mm (EOS) lens

jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
edited October 23, 2007 in House of Canon
Mornin' Folks,
Up for sale is my used Tamron 24-135mm 3.5-5.6 lens. I bought it with the intention of using the 'longer reach' as opposed to the wide angle of my Tamron 17-50mm 2.8. However, the 17-50 2.8 is still used more at the wide end and the other Tamron sits in my bag. I have original, wide open, full size pics if anyone is interested in viewing them. Comes with both caps, the petal shaped hood and soft, drawstring case. All for $240 shipped in the CON US. Money order only or pick up in person in the Baltimore, MD area for $230. As usual, thanks for looking and have a good day :D
Jim...

Comments

• Options
    jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    jgoetz4 wrote:
    Mornin' Folks,
    Up for sale is my used Tamron 24-135mm 3.5-5.6 lens. I bought it with the intention of using the 'longer reach' as opposed to the wide angle of my Tamron 17-50mm 2.8. However, the 17-50 2.8 is still used more at the wide end and the other Tamron sits in my bag. I have original, wide open, full size pics if anyone is interested in viewing them. Comes with both caps, the petal shaped hood and soft, drawstring case. All for $240 shipped in the CON US. Money order only or pick up in person in the Baltimore, MD area for $230. As usual, thanks for looking and have a good day :D
    Jim...

Price Drop to $215 shipped in the CON US or $215 pick up.
    Thanks for looking and have a good day :D
    Jim...