Options

FS: 2 Tamron lenses, Nikon Mount

dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
edited February 27, 2005 in Flea Market
I have two Tamron lenses for sale. They are both in like new, mint condition. I've recently upgraded to the Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 and no longer need these.

Tamron 17-35 f/2.8-4 = SOLD

Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 = $250 shipped

These are great lenses, and have given me many beautiful shots, and I guarantee there are a few keepers left in each lens. If you look at my site, or photoblog you will see 95% of my shots came for one of these lenses.

Both come with original boxes, lens caps, paperwork & copy of the receipt for the 6yr Tamron warranty. Just like if you got it from the store yourself.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to make an offer.

Thanks,
Dave

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2005
    I'd also like to put in a plug for the Tamron 28-75/2.8 (XR Di?). I had one for a while in Canon mount and it's a fine handling and sharp lens. Very lightweight for the speed too.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2005
    fish wrote:
    I'd also like to put in a plug for the Tamron 28-75/2.8 (XR Di?). I had one for a while in Canon mount and it's a fine handling and sharp lens. Very lightweight for the speed too.
    Yep I agree!!
  • Options
    edited February 22, 2005
    Thanks guys. This one is hard to sell because its so cheap, why not keep it? Well..my gf doesn't agree with that line of thinking.

If it doesn't sell, I won't be heartbroken. :D

Dave
  • Options
    edited February 27, 2005
    The 17.-35 has sold, but the 28-75 f/2.8 is back up for sale. The buyer flaked out at the last minute.

Dave