Options

In the game~

indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited October 28, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Gah! Pull over, crazy train, and let me off! These past threeish weeks have been OUT OF THIS WORLD. The good, the bad... I can't say too too much yet but I completed two days of interviews recently for a killer job which would require a move but would be so. cool. I did as well as I could have done and if they don't want me it's not because I didn't do a good job. That's a nice feeling

And I got t-boned on Monday! I am so lucky and I can't say enough good things about the KIA Sedona. It saved me, big time. No kids in the car, thankfully. I'm sore as hell but you should have seen the other car.

Amid all of this, I did the school photographs at my kids' school. It's a small school--50 or so kids--and I had a great time and learned a lot. I used a flash for the first time on a shoot and the shots look great! I've passed over the hump and have moved into the "flash isn't scary" mode--hooray!

Long story short: I'm back in the game. Have no idea what I'll come up with this go-around, but I'm playing and I miss you all!

Jesse

Comments

• Options
    TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2007
    Glad your back Indie, and glad your OK!!

Looking forward to your entry!
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • Options
    FeliciaFelicia Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Yea! You're back!!clap.gif
    "Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."

www.feliciabphotography.com
  • Options
    leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. It's great when someone gets to use crazy train in a sentence. Happy shooting.
    Growing with Dgrin

• Options
    MrsCueMrsCue Registered Users Posts: 412 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    So glad you are ok.
    Congrats on the school photo's.
    Good luck with the job!
    Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 350D, 50mm 1.8 MKII prime lens, 17-40mm f/4 L lens, 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens, 430 EX speedlite, Tungsten Continuous studio light, Pocket Wizards, Gary Fong Lightsphere, Stofen Omni bounce diffuser, 5in1 reflector

• Options
    Pat664422Pat664422 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Welcome back, and glad to hear you are back in one piece!
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    I was wondering what had happened to you. Glad you're in one piece.

Hope you land that killer job. mwink.gif

Now let's see some photos from you!!!rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    peterst6906peterst6906 Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Welcome back. I hope the pains ease away quickly and also hope you get a shot for this round.

Good luck with the selection process for the job.

Regards,

Peter
    It's not my camera's fault, I'm just visually illiterate
  • Options
    HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2007
    Sadly, my mind was brainstorming all of the possible reasons that you would have been so quiet. Thanks for letting us know, and thank goodness, it sounds like a bit of smoother sailing for you now..
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2007
    Glad your ok and still in the game! Otherwise we might have missed that
    super nice image you put up for LPS 15. thumb.gif
    Michael