Options

SOLD: Photogenic Chameleon 5-n-1 Refelctors

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited October 30, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
I have 2 brand new in box Photogenic Chameleon 5-n-1 round 32 inch reflectors for sale.....

Here is a link to BH for the spec / features:
PHOTOGENIC CHAMELEON REFLECTOR 5 -N- 1 32 INCH

I am asking $55.00 USD each, this includes all PAYPAL fees and shipping/insurance with in CONUS....I will ship to any paypaled confirmed addy outside of the CONUS for the addition of the extra postage. Items will ship USPS.
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    edited October 10, 2007
    A Very Shameless Bump...........
    Art Scott wrote:
    I have 2 brand new in box Photogenic Chameleon 5-n-1 round 32 inch reflectors for sale.....

I am asking $55.00 USD each, this includes all PAYPAL fees and shipping/insurance with in CONUS....I will ship to any paypaled confirmed addy outside of the CONUS for the addition of the extra postage. Items will ship USPS.

A VERY SHAMELESS BUMP...........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2007
    pm sent
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2007
    PM rec
    photodoug wrote:
    pm sent

PM recieved and reply sent.....transactions possibly pending

• Options
    edited October 12, 2007
    Back On The Market.............
    Back on the market.........back up for sale...........

• Options
    edited October 14, 2007
    Could Also Make A Great Gift
    These refelectors could also make a great gift for a photog you know...........

Yes thius was a shameless bump...................................

• Options
    edited October 17, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    These refelectors could also make a great gift for a photog THAT you know...........

and another

• Options
    edited October 21, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    These refelectors could also make a great gift for a photog you know...........

yet another shameless bump.....................If interested please do not hesitate to PM me :-} ...................................

• Options
    edited October 21, 2007
    1 set sold....still have 1 set left
    Art Scott wrote:

THANX TO dgsmith!!!!clap.gif

1 set sold....still have 1 set leftwings.gifbarb

• Options
    edited October 25, 2007
    1 Left Would Make A Fantastic Gift
    Art Scott wrote:

Still have one left.........would make a fantastic gift...............

• Options
    edited October 27, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:

Still 1 left...........................................................

• Options
    edited October 30, 2007
    All Sold
    NOW THEIR ALL SOLD

LAST SET WENT TO THE GODFATHER
    {THANX CHRIS}