Options

SOLD: Sony F717 w/accessories...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited November 2, 2007 in The Other Guys
* F717 cam w/strap, 2 batts, 2 MS Pros (2x256M), Hoya UV filter, lens cap, hood, cabled remote w/extensions, data cable, TV/video cable and charger.

* Sony 0.7x WA and Ricoh 2x TC.

* Sony hard case that is made for this cam (custom fit) and has never left the house or been in the field. In pristine condition w/shoulder strap.

* Sony Advanced Cyber-shoot eBook by Peter iNova CD and A Short Course in Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 Photography CD.

I'm the 2nd owner and as you see it is basically how I got it, with the rub marks. This cam has spent the last 2+ years in the studio and has seen limited use by me. I believe I've put about 11k shots since June 04' with ~5k shots by the previous owner. I added almost all of the additional accessories over the years. The CCD is still totally clean with no dead pixels. The LCD (back of cam) and body have rub marks from normal wear and tear over 5 years of use.

Asking $350. I'll cover PP and standard ground USPS shipping to the lower 48 at this price.

You can see all the PICs of this cam HERE. (the level, on some of the shots, is not included in this sale)
198869554-S.jpg

Comments

• Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2007
    Awesome camera shoots great IR photos.
    Still have mine and wouldn't sell it...love that camera :D

Fred
  • Options
    edited September 29, 2007
    I know... It's either I find it a new home or it sits in the closet. :cry
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2007
    Final bump I'll be giving this, with a price drop to $350. Anyone? mwink.gif

Anyone who may be interested in a trade... I'll take CF cards 2G or larger, SB600 or 800, Nikkor MF prime lenses, Tamron Adaptall lenses or I'm open to reasonable trade offers. Please, no gear from the "dark side". eek7.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2, 2007
    Sold!!!