Options

SOLD: Canon 10-22, 70-200, 70-300

nmhnmh Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited November 6, 2007 in House of Canon
I have a few Canon lenses for sale - all are in superb condition:
EF 70-300 IS with (iirc) canon filter

I think these lenses are in at least as good condition as they were brand new, but they have been used (gently).

I am located in Honolulu and would prefer a face to face transaction, but will consider other options. Please send questions, comments, reasonable offers and such to nmh+dgrin01@nomh.org.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 4, 2007
    Hi nmh, welcome to dgrin,

Just a few bits:
    what is a "bad" filter?
    prices?

thanks!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    Im interested in that EF-S 10-22, price, pictures?
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • Options
    GadgetGavGadgetGav Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    Lenses improve with age / use?
    I'm interested to see that these are "at least as good condition as they were brand new"... Does that mean there's a chance they're *better* than they were when new..?? mwink.gifne_nau.gif
  • Options
    nmhnmh Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited November 4, 2007
    answers and info
    Sorry for not answering questions sooner..
    what is a "bad" filter?
    I mean a filter that you would not want to have on all the time - just when you expect to need a bit more protection against harsh conditions. I didn't use it much (poor image quality and lens friendly environments).
    pictures?
    I can try to post a few - do you want pictures of the lens, or pictures taken with the lens? Are there any specific details you would like covered (eg. fl, f-stop, lighting conditions, etc...)
    I'm interested to see that these are "at least as good condition as they were brand new"... Does that mean there's a chance they're *better* than they were when new..??
    For "as good" - I have not abused them, they look very clean and still work great.
    For "better than new" - this 70-300 came with a vertical softness problem when new. That issue was resolved via a trip to Canon and I am selling it with a hood.

For prices, I am hoping people will be interested enough to make offers. I posted these on a local forum asking $US 650 for the combo 10-22+pro1 ($800 at B&H) and $US 525 for each of the long zooms. I am willing to negotiate on terms.

If anyone is interested in these and has a 40D or a 70-200 IS as well as an interest in some sort of trade, please let me know.
  • Options
    PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2007
    Can you please post pictures OF the lens, and pictures TAKEN WITH the lens. I am talking about the 10-22mm. Also, prices?

I live in CONUS. So, no face to face meeting, though I would love a trip to Hawaii :D
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2007
    Also, prices?
    See post one above yours thumb.gif
  • Options
    blalorblalor Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    GadgetGav wrote:
    I'm interested to see that these are "at least as good condition as they were brand new"... Does that mean there's a chance they're *better* than they were when new..?? mwink.gifne_nau.gif
    Smartass. ;)