mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
edited November 8, 2007 in People

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Nice bokeh, really makes her pop.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Jasonshen77Jasonshen77 Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    very nice shot! what lens you use for this?
  • Options
    edited November 7, 2007
    very nice shot! what lens you use for this?

This was taken with a Canon 135mm F/2L on a 40D. The 135L is probably my favorite lens.
  • Options
    Jasonshen77Jasonshen77 Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    mrcoons wrote:
    This was taken with a Canon 135mm F/2L on a 40D. The 135L is probably my favorite lens.

clap.gif I have the same lens and love it very much! I have a feeling that the color of pictures taken by this lens is a little gray, not as colorful as 85/1.8. Don't know whether you also think this way...
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2007
    clap.gif I have the same lens and love it very much! I have a feeling that the color of pictures taken by this lens is a little gray, not as colorful as 85/1.8. Don't know whether you also think this way...

I have not noticed any problems with color and this lens. This particular photo was taken under floresent lights and I forgot to set a custom white balance so I adjusted the WB in Lightroom.
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2007
    You gotta love those prime lenses! The 135 is one I always admire when I see a shot posted. I'll probably never own it..........I'm over my lens quota now! But it makes me want to drag out the 200 for some nice bokeh like this! :D