Options

Found: Nikon Nikkor 55-200mm AF-S VR lens...

1145climber1145climber Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited November 8, 2007 in Nikon Land
Hey. I have the standard 18-55mm kit lens that comes with my D40x and am looking for a little more zoom and versatility...

Anyone willing to sell me a 55-200 mm [FONT=Georgia,serif]f/[/FONT]4-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX lens? Either used or new, but it must be in good condition.

Let me know!

Comments

• Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    If you don't have any luck here or other sites, you might want to contact this seller in your area... I wasn't listed as AF-S, so you may want to inquire.
    And this link will assist you in watching CL for Nikon gear FS in your area...

Good luck...
  • Options
    1145climber1145climber Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    Seymore wrote:
    If you don't have any luck here or other sites, you might want to contact this seller in your area... I wasn't listed as AF-S, so you may want to inquire.
    And this link will assist you in watching CL for Nikon gear FS in your area...
    Good luck...

awesome! thanks a lot. I just got one off amazon because there's a big climbing competition i want to shoot on friday/saturday, and i just couldnt wait any long.... plus, it was only 210 shipped, two day air. i ordered it last night, and it's already here and mounted on my camera ready to rock.

i guess i could have saved 50 bucks or something going for a used one, but im happy with my choice to get it new and immediately
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2007
    KEWL! thumb.gif Have phun on the shoot!!! mwink.gif