Options

Change "Buy Print" to "Download Image"

Pete K.Pete K. Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
Can anyone help? I would like to be able to change Smugmug's standard "BUY photo" to "DOWNLOAD THIS IMAGE" for selected catagories. The reason is that many Pro's do their own printing, and already have a " BUY THIS PRINT" link on their gallery page which links to their own fine art printing fullfillment solutions. So having two "BUY" links would be confusing. However, many of us would like to use SM's digital download feature and having a DOWNLOAD link to do that would be useful. Thanks for any help...

Pete

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2007
    Pete K. wrote:
    Can anyone help? I would like to be able to change Smugmug's standard "BUY photo" to "DOWNLOAD THIS IMAGE" for selected catagories. The reason is that many Pro's do their own printing, and already have a " BUY THIS PRINT" link on their gallery page which links to their own fine art printing fullfillment solutions. So having two "BUY" links would be confusing. However, many of us would like to use SM's digital download feature and having a DOWNLOAD link to do that would be useful. Thanks for any help...

Pete
    You could probably change it with javascript, but that would get all galleries.
    Post this in the hacks forum, maybe someone could write some js to apply to
    only one category.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    Pete K.Pete K. Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited November 8, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    You could probably change it with javascript, but that would get all galleries.
    Post this in the hacks forum, maybe someone could write some js to apply to
    only one category.

Thanks Allen, I will do that.
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2007
    I moved this thread. :D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops