Options

New York

CantfeelmyfingersCantfeelmyfingers Registered Users Posts: 531 Major grins
edited November 11, 2007 in Journeys
Hi there,
So summer of '06 I travelled to New York, stayed for three weeks, explored the typical touristy spots.. BUT I never really had a chance to go search for anything else. Three weeks being away from home at the time was forever, but looking back I accomplished very little of what I wanted to experience. Needless to say this coming summer, my closest friend and I have decided that we're going to go to New York (her first time, my second) together. I've made a list of the places that I have been and would like my friend to see, plus places that I missed. What I'm looking for is your opinion on what to see in New York. OR anywhere near there, even if it's a crack in the pavement small town.. Just something neat, interesting, exciting, etc... anyway hopefully someone can help me out! I'd like to be a little more prepared this time for what I'd like to see & do. Thanks in advance!
"Take my picture, Tonight I feel beautiful..."
-Marilyn Monroe

Comments

• Options
    pantherlaxpantherlax Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited November 10, 2007
    When my Uncle and Aunt came to visit, after a day of touring NYC, my dad took them on a drive down to the end of Long Island and back. They went through 'cute scenic' places where the wealthy people have summer homes, and cute little towns. And they visited a couple vineyards and did some wine tasting.

They loved it, but I'm a 17 yearold guy so i donno.
  • Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2007
    This thread has some suggestions. Hopefully you can use them.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips