Options

FS: Lowepro Rover AW II

EvilGrinEvilGrin Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited November 22, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
$75 - including shipping. I've used this bag five times. Maybe less. It just wasn't for me. I even still have the tag that was recently hanging on it. It's almost brand new. I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow. Until then here are some links to the exact same bag...

Buy.com
Focuscamera.com
Amazon

OK, here are some pics of the bag...

img_4566.jpgimg_4572.jpgimg_4576.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November 19, 2007
    OK, $65?

It's nearly brand new kids!! :D and it's $140 + shipping on B&H!! headscratch.gif
  • Options
    parheadparhead Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited November 20, 2007
    EvilGrin wrote:
    OK, $65?

It's nearly brand new kids!! :D and it's $140 + shipping on B&H!! headscratch.gif

Can you take a picture and post the inside compartment? The inside where the body and len(s) will be stored.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited November 22, 2007
    parhead wrote:
    Can you take a picture and post the inside compartment? The inside where the body and len(s) will be stored.

Thanks
    There already is a picture of that above - the third picture. It has 5 compartments, but is customizable via velcro padded walls - you can see that in the picture also. The section that holds the camera gear is the lower half of the bag when looking at it standing up. The upper half of the bag unzips at the top and can be used for photo or non photo gear - this top half is more like a regular backpack. There is a divider that keeps the two sections separate.