Options

FS: Toshiba Tablet PC 14.1" 1.6ghz Core Duo, DVDRW, 1gb ram, 100GB hdd

rwalls3rwalls3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited November 23, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
219199269-L.jpg

**SOLD**
$700 shipped and paid with google checkout. **Now open to best offers.**

Was a great tablet for me. I paid $1300 for it exactly a year ago. I used it to teach high school math for a semester and a half using it as a presentation device with an LCD projector. Only selling because I wanted to "downgrade" to a 12" screen because I walk back and forth to my grad classes. And...I'm an addict when it comes to upgrading tech stuff...

Amazon link with reviews and specs...
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-R25-S3503-Processor-SuperMulti/dp/B000G7X4GE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4660127-7788654?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194583646&sr=8-1

Comes with all original accessories, box, etc. I also paid to get the recover DVD so you can reformat to factory specs anytime you like (which I already did for you.) I'm sending two power cords because each has a less than 1 cm place on the cord where the black rubber is showing the insulated wiring. Also, because I kept the "pen" in my pocket all the time, the clasp on the pen broke, but I glued it back on. You can see what I'm talking about in the pictures.

Gallery of more pictures --> http://walls.smugmug.com/gallery/3798413/1/219184040

This is a perfect student laptop for a college or highschool student. I use mine to take notes in class. Keeps me organized instead of having paper notebooks floating around.

Thanks for looking...

Ryan

p.s. I'm a regular on FM under the same username. Ebay id is rwalls3tx. (And I've bought and sold a few things on this forum. Most recently a dell laptop to Nikolai.)

Comments

• Options
    rwalls3rwalls3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited November 23, 2007
    Still available. Happy Thanksgiving all!
  • Options
    bnwelchbnwelch Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited November 23, 2007
    Deal with confidence....Ryan is a standup guy...I've bought, sold, and/or traded with him on several occasions thru fredmiranda.com

Brian
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 23, 2007
    ryan, here at dgrin, users can't edit thread titles, only post titles. I've therefore edited your main title to remove the price - just keep it updated here in the thread.

thanks thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]