Options

available light

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited March 21, 2004 in People
the guest of honor at one of three bday parties i attended this weekend with my kid.

shot in raw, with a canon rebel, 1/30th sec, f/5.6 @135mm on a 28-135 i.s. canon lens.

2983844-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2004
    Andy,

Now that you have the Canon 28-135 IS how do you like it? I would like to find a lens in this range as a walk around lens. How would you compare the quality of photos with this lens virsus the kit lens? Thanks,

Sam
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2004
    Sam wrote:
    Andy,

Now that you have the Canon 28-135 IS how do you like it? I would like to find a lens in this range as a walk around lens. How would you compare the quality of photos with this lens virsus the kit lens? Thanks,

Sam

so far, i'm really liking it. i'm getting another i.s., the 70-200L f/2.8

i like the i.s. system a lot. can't compare it to the kit, i've not used the kit lens, i have it but have not tried it.
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited March 21, 2004
    andy wrote:
    the guest of honor at one of three bday parties i attended this weekend with my kid.

shot in raw, with a canon rebel, 1/30th sec, f/5.6 @135mm on a 28-135 i.s. canon lens.

2983844-M.jpg
    So now Andy - you have a Sony 828 and an EOS 10D. Any comments on the comparison of the image quality of the two?

I bought a 2-135 IS for my wife for her 300D and I find it to be a very nice useable lens - Seems like you like it too - lovely portrait of the youngsterlickout.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin