Options

Drama

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited March 4, 2005 in Holy Macro
"Signs signs, everywhere the signs. Blocking off the scenery....breaking my mind"

16747784-L.jpg
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 3, 2005
    This is perfect. I can't see anything you could've done better. Bling clap.gif
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    Closed because of the snow??

Nice shot thumb.gifthumb
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    "Signs signs, everywhere the signs. Blocking off the scenery....breaking my mind"
    ammended sign should read "Road Closed. Unsafe for travel, yet easy on the eyes" rolleyes1.gif darn DOT, what are thinking? I love this, very beautiful, even in destruction, mother nature can still pull it out!
  • Options
    ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Closed because of the snow??

Nice shot thumb.gifthumb
    Thanks!

No, the roads closes because that huge, house sized rock fell onto the road! This is Bridal Veil falls, on highway 64 between Franklin and HIghlands, nc. You USED to be able to drive behind and under the falls, and since the boulder fell, not to much. :D Unfortunately, dot says they have no plans of fixing this. :cry
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg