Options

Getting Avatar to appear

waldo647waldo647 Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited December 9, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
Time is short today since I need to fix some photos for holiday cards & prints (with some help & suggestions from Andy, thanks!) - so I'll take advantage of the Forum here...

I exported a jpeg as 80x80 and it's 16K - and made that my bio pict. Does that accomplish this auto-magically, or is there another route for creating ones Avatar? (Thought it might be in the Profile section?)

TIA
waldo647images.com

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2007
    Hey, Waldo! wave.gif

I moved your post to Dgrin Forum Suport.

You have not uploaded a bio pic, it simply isn't there. The bio pic is, however, NOT what you want to upload for your avatar. For your avatar, you want to upload an avatar pic!!! Odd, huh? :D

We've got some resources for you. First off, there's the How To Do Most Anything on Dgrin thread.

Linked in there is the All About the Dgrin Forum Control Panel. You are sure to find your answers in there. Be sure to holler back if you need more help! thumb.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    waldo647waldo647 Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited December 9, 2007
    DavidTO wrote:
    Hey, Waldo! wave.gif

I moved your post to Dgrin Forum Suport.

You have not uploaded a bio pic, it simply isn't there. The bio pic is, however, NOT what you want to upload for your avatar. For your avatar, you want to upload an avatar pic!!! Odd, huh? :D

We've got some resources for you. First off, there's the How To Do Most Anything on Dgrin thread.

Linked in there is the All About the Dgrin Forum Control Panel. You are sure to find your answers in there. Be sure to holler back if you need more help! thumb.gif
    Aha! My dad always said when all else fails, try reading the instructions! Then again, we have forums nowadays!

Thanks!!
    - Chris
    waldo647images.com