Options

purple rosebud

digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
edited March 4, 2005 in Holy Macro
I had a blast taking pictures of my birthday bouquet tonight and here's one of 'em. comments/critique always welcomed! EXIF

16857814-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 3, 2005
    Wow DF that's great. All original colors? I love the composition and the DOF. clap.gif
  • Options
    edited March 3, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    Wow DF that's great. All original colors? I love the composition and the DOF. clap.gif
    allllmost original colors, had to adjust the red in curves because I screwed up on the white balance (I did a white balance test shot and miscounted which setting to use) so it was overly blue and original had lost its purple. but I think I fixed it ok. thank you! iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    Charlie BrownCharlie Brown Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2005
    niiiiiiiiiiiice. i love flower shots.

cb
    I can only hope to progress to the point of one day being a second rate photographer, wish me luck.
  • Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    I love the colors and the placement of the bud. Hope you had a great Birthday!

P.S. You got your snow where are our pictures?:D
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    I love the colors and the placement of the bud. Hope you had a great Birthday!

P.S. You got your snow where are our pictures?:D
    after spending 3 hours digging out my car (not an exaggeration) of my driveway after a failed attempt to leave the house I decided that snow is great when you don't have to go anywhere rolleyes1.gif

I'll have to wait to get out on the parkway after this mess, it's a death trap out there I'm sure!
  • Options
    gtcgtc Registered Users Posts: 916 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    verrry nice
    i like it-nicely arranged and i like the coloured background too

ve
    I had a blast taking pictures of my birthday bouquet tonight and here's one of 'em. comments/critique always welcomed! EXIF

16857814-M.jpg
    Latitude: 37° 52'South
    Longitude: 145° 08'East

Canon 20d,EFS-60mm Macro,Canon 85mm/1.8. Pentax Spotmatic SP,Pentax Super Takumars 50/1.4 &135/3.5,Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumars 200/4 ,300/4,400/5.6,Sigma 600/8.