What do you folks think? Any hope for me :rofl

Caption should be Watch you Step

16629011-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    Ben,

Good idea & I like the lines and strong contrasts, but imho there's not enough to grab my attention. thumb.gif
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2005
    Is it minimalistic?

This is terrible, the challenge is still a week away and it is what is on my mind.

But that brings up a point. I love the minimal stuff, some of it, but what engages the eye in most of it, or makes one think?

It is often very simple, sometimes down to two colors side by side.

This shot I would peg as a little more complicated minimalistic, and I have no basis to judge it. I like it OK for interest level, but I am not wowed over like with the kids tricycle.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2005
    Sorry took so long
    I have been trying to get my ...........t together and forgot about this post. Oh well

Ginger: did you really think this is terrible, No tell me I can't read rolleyes1.gif
    I really wasn't thinking about minil......... whatever (can't spell either), I was just trying you know, stuff and saw these stairs and railing and thought...........ummmmm try it.

gubbs: After seeing the shot on the screen, the 1st thing that hit me was what I really need here is a pair of legs walking.

Thanks again guys, look forward to much more