Got My SmugMug Strap Thread

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 16, 2007
    nybor7 wrote:
    Oopsie, I may or may not have submitted twice??
    I requested one while still having the trial at SmugMug. I then requested once I subscribed.
    Hope one goes through.

Robyn

Three times actually, but I took care of the second two requests. :D
    SmugMug Product Manager
    edited December 16, 2007
    Did you get my request?

Thanks,
    Michael
    machlinimaging.smugmug.com
    Walrus127 wrote:
    I am also waiting on the strap. Glad I looked here to see they are still on order.

I have both your requests.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • RetaggerRetagger Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited December 16, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    Hmm yours isn't turning up either. Did you submit it by email, PM or using the form?

And do you have a rough estimate on when you submitted it?

Regardless, I put in a new one. Is the address on your SmugMug account correct?

Thank you. My address is correct on Smugmug. I placed my original request via e-mail in late October.

Once again, thanks for the quick response.
  • gman33gman33 Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    I am hoping to get a new camera from Santa and would love to put a new Smugmug strap on it...I sent am email on Oct 22...would it be possible to get another for my other camera?

"Asking for free stuff and now the guy wants two of them"..I know...pretty pathetic...but I love Smugmug ;-) iloveyou.gif

Thanks guys
    Ed
    Ed G - Philadelphia, PA
    http://ergphoto.smugmug.com
  • digitalpinsdigitalpins Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Hi I sent my request around Oct. 23rd by email I wanted to know if you have my request and will I make the next shipment.

Thanks
    Ryan
    www.lamontphotography.com
    Canon 60D
    Canon Rebel XTi (400)
    Canon 10-22mm, Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
    MacBook, MacPro
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    [b]en wrote:
    I just read every single post in this topic.
    Hahahahhahahah. I want mine so bad!iloveyou.gif

Me too! I sent my request in October as well.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
    edited December 17, 2007
    Hi I sent my request around Oct. 23rd by email I wanted to know if you have my request and will I make the next shipment.

Thanks
    Ryan

I have your request (you barely missed the cut-off for the first shipment). Patience! mwink.gif
    SmugMug Product Manager
    edited December 17, 2007
    gman33 wrote:
    I am hoping to get a new camera from Santa and would love to put a new Smugmug strap on it...I sent am email on Oct 22...would it be possible to get another for my other camera?

"Asking for free stuff and now the guy wants two of them"..I know...pretty pathetic...but I love Smugmug ;-) iloveyou.gif

Thanks guys
    Ed

I'm sure we can work something out....
    SmugMug Product Manager
    edited December 17, 2007
    Me too! I sent my request in October as well.

I have both of your requests. :D
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    I have both of your requests. :D

Ahh I see.. you are the person I need to bribe.. I mean talk to for my strap!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • digitalpinsdigitalpins Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    I have your request (you barely missed the cut-off for the first shipment). Patience! mwink.gif

ok thank you and sorry..

you all at smugmug are awesome
    www.lamontphotography.com
    Canon 60D
    Canon Rebel XTi (400)
    Canon 10-22mm, Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
    MacBook, MacPro
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    It seems like it's been just AGES since I placed my order, but it was actually sometime since the Shootout (if I remember correctly). Could you check to see that my order actually made it in th queue?

Thanks
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Starting to feel like the free microsoft usb drive:D
    edited December 17, 2007
    It seems like it's been just AGES since I placed my order, but it was actually sometime since the Shootout (if I remember correctly). Could you check to see that my order actually made it in th queue?

Thanks

I can't actually find it, though that may be because it's hard to search the older ones that weren't submitted from the form ( http://www.smugmug.com/free-stuff.mg ). Can you either fill the form out or PM me your name and mailing address?

Part of the reason I can't find some of these emails I think is that many people forgot to actually put their name and address in the emails.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    I can't actually find it, though that may be because it's hard to search the older ones that weren't submitted from the form ( http://www.smugmug.com/free-stuff.mg ). Can you either fill the form out or PM me your name and mailing address?

Part of the reason I can't find some of these emails I think is that many people forgot to actually put their name and address in the emails.
    OK, I used the page indicated above - the same one I used last time. No worries at this end as the second shipment hasn't happened yet. Thanks for looking for it for me. Appreciate it.
  • OhEddieOhEddie Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    Hmmm I wasn't able to find your request, but I submitted one for you and bumped it up to the top of the queue.

It looks like our next batch of 10,000 straps will be sufficient for all current orders.

Thank you very much, it will be worth the wait.
    Blessed are those who remain flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    Don't know when this thing was mailed, envelope looks like hell and like it took a detour thru Iraq....but I got a Smuggy Strap....Thanx everyone and have a wonderful holiday
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    I don't remember exactly when I ordered mine, it was a while ago, but hopefully it will come soon :)
    edited December 21, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    Don't know when this thing was mailed, envelope looks like hell and like it took a detour thru Iraq....but I got a Smuggy Strap....Thanx everyone and have a wonderful holiday

Hip hip hooray for the postal service! According to my records, it was shipped off on November 5th.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    Got mine, Thanks folks.... thumb.gif
  • DrDavidDrDavid Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    I still haven't seen my strap or stickers.. I'm sure it's been over a month by now.. Can you see if I submitted the request correctly (or, if the post office redirected it to China?)

Thanks!

David - http://DrDavid.smugmug.com
    edited December 21, 2007
    DrDavid wrote:
    I still haven't seen my strap or stickers.. I'm sure it's been over a month by now.. Can you see if I submitted the request correctly (or, if the post office redirected it to China?)

Thanks!

David - http://DrDavid.smugmug.com

I have your request. Sorry, but you missed the cut-off for the first shipment. We expect to receive 10,000 more straps fairly soon though.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    I got my strap in the first batch, but had nothing to attach it to. However the L&T wife gave me my free loot season (not a holiday but a time of year) gift last night wings.gif. So I finally have something to attach it to clap.gif

234708773-S.jpg234708898-S.jpg

Thanks for the strap. It is much more comfy than the included one, which was preinstalled.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • gman33gman33 Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    I'm sure we can work something out....

Thanks Sheaf...it was the love icon iloveyou.gif that made the difference right???

HAHAHAHA...thank you!!!!

Ed
    Ed G - Philadelphia, PA
    http://ergphoto.smugmug.com
  • ddkphotosddkphotos Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    I'm still waiting... Do you have me on a list somewhere?
    Thanks!
    Happy HOlidays!
    edited December 23, 2007
    ddkphotos wrote:
    I'm still waiting... Do you have me on a list somewhere?
    Thanks!
    Happy HOlidays!

Yup, submitted on 11/12/2007 at 11:45 AM.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • carolinecaroline Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    AmI too late to order one ?
    I got my stickers a couple of months ago - thank you but didn't know the straps were also available.

Please may I order one ? do I have to post this elsewhere ?

Seasons greetings,
    Caroline
    Mendip Blog - Blog from The Fog, life on the Mendips
    www.carolineshipsey.co.uk - Follow me on G+

[/URL]
    edited December 24, 2007
    caroline wrote:
    I got my stickers a couple of months ago - thank you but didn't know the straps were also available.

Please may I order one ? do I have to post this elsewhere ?

Seasons greetings,
    Caroline

Of course you may order one. Just go here (preferably logged in).
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • LabmanLabman Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited December 25, 2007
    My Smugmug Strap
    Just wondering how long it takes, wondering if I was overlooked lol I signed up for mine in October still waiting. ne_nau.gif
    Camera 40D (sweet) Yes I am still trying to learn to use it! Father,Dog Lover,Computers,Aquariums And loving life! :barb
    edited December 25, 2007
    Labman wrote:
    Just wondering how long it takes, wondering if I was overlooked lol I signed up for mine in October still waiting. ne_nau.gif

Sorry! We ran out of supplies from our first give-away. But we still have all the orders and are trying to fill them. Our next shipment of straps should arrive soon.
    SmugMug Product Manager