Options

Question about multiple photos...

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited December 24, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I've noticed several people entering triptychs and even 4 photos in a series.... And I wondered about that. I understand layering photos or even PSing to create a single image, but are 2 or more photos together in a row allowed? Just curious! I hate to hear that they aren't and people are doing it anyway....

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kp-pixkp-pix Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2007
    well I asked in the rules thread about tryptich's and was told it was fine. I just didn't enter it in the end due to sizing it down, so it seems to be ok by the rules! ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 22, 2007
    I've noticed several people entering triptychs and even 4 photos in a series.... And I wondered about that. I understand layering photos or even PSing to create a single image, but are 2 or more photos together in a row allowed? Just curious! I hate to hear that they aren't and people are doing it anyway....

Thanks!
    this has been asked several times now. multiple images are fine, but they must still be fresh.

If you are referring to the stacked 157 images, just be down to earth, am I going to look through 157 exifs?
    :D
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited December 23, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    this has been asked several times now. multiple images are fine, but they must still be fresh.

If you are referring to the stacked 157 images, just be down to earth, am I going to look through 157 exifs?
    :D

Nah, I was asking more about several images next to each other...

Thanks for the answer! And sorry I didn't search for it. Bad, bad Andi. mwink.gif
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 23, 2007
    Nah, I was asking more about several images next to each other...
    Same answer - again, as long as its fresh, you can do whatever you like. nod.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    doug pettwaydoug pettway Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    I'm the person with the four photos side-by-side. i looked around and didnt see anything that said it wasnt allowed so i took a chance with it. if it had turned out to be against the rules i would have gladly removed my entry. there are far better photos in this competition than mine anyways. bowdown.gif
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2007
    I'm the person with the four photos side-by-side. i looked around and didnt see anything that said it wasnt allowed so i took a chance with it. if it had turned out to be against the rules i would have gladly removed my entry. there are far better photos in this competition than mine anyways. bowdown.gif

Oh, no worries! I just hated the thought of someone entering something and spending time on creating the collage of sorts and then having it be disqualified! I'm fine with whatever! :D

Yours cracked me up... mwink.gif
  • Options
    doug pettwaydoug pettway Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    i'm glad you got a laugh out of it. we sure did. :)

as a bit of side note: Thank goodness for auto-focus...'cause my eyes werent focusing too well that night. ;)