Options

Smuggy Stickers - Ordered but didn't receive

VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
edited December 24, 2007 in SmugMug Support
And now I can't find where to order them again! :cry

I found them by way of the Smuggy(?) contest and hoped to have entered. I bet it's too late, but I still want my stickers, dangit! I got some blank paint on my motorycle that needs a Smuggy! :lol3

Comments

• Options
    JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    Jen

Gallery of mine...caution, it's under CONSTANT construction! | Photo Journal

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2007
    JenW wrote:

Thanks, Jen! clap.gif

Ordered again!
  • Options
    SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 24, 2007
    VelvtRide wrote:
    And now I can't find where to order them again! :cry

I found them by way of the Smuggy(?) contest and hoped to have entered. I bet it's too late, but I still want my stickers, dangit! I got some blank paint on my motorycle that needs a Smuggy! lol3.gif

Sorry, we ran out of supplies the same as with the straps. We have another shipment now and are actually set to ship off your stickers sometime this week though.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    Sorry, we ran out of supplies the same as with the straps. We have another shipment now and are actually set to ship off your stickers sometime this week though.

Awesome!

Ignore my double order... as I ordered again, I noticed the wrong zip code in there. Changed it in my account settings, but I bet that's why they never got to me.

Thanks so much for the reply!

Merry Christmas to you, Sheaf!
  • Options
    SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 24, 2007
    VelvtRide wrote:
    Awesome!

Ignore my double order... as I ordered again, I noticed the wrong zip code in there. Changed it in my account settings, but I bet that's why they never got to me.

Thanks so much for the reply!

Merry Christmas to you, Sheaf!

No, they never got to you because we ran out of stickers and fell way behind! :D

Your first order is set to ship this week, but I'll change the zip code on it.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Options
    edited December 24, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    No, they never got to you because we ran out of stickers and fell way behind! :D

Your first order is set to ship this week, but I'll change the zip code on it.

Again, thanks! Mucho appreciated!!