Options

I wish you all THE best!...Gingerbread house

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited December 24, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Here is the result of 5 guys and 1 girl who are trying to win a gingerbreadhouse contest....The boys was much enjoyed of taking photos of everyone else, and ofcourse throw some doe on the competiters ( how is that spelled? ). Anyways, Time was runing out, and we knew that we were unable to win. So we made the ugliest house ive ever seen..

235456432-L.jpg

GOD JUL! (swedish for mery christmas )

The age of the people behind this piece of work are not 5 years old..in fact 19-21 :D

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    Arvan wrote:
    Here is the result of 5 guys and 1 girl who are trying to win a gingerbreadhouse contest....The boys was much enjoyed of taking photos of everyone else, and ofcourse throw some doe on the competiters ( how is that spelled? ). Anyways, Time was runing out, and we knew that we were unable to win. So we made the ugliest house ive ever seen..

GOD JUL! (swedish for mery christmas )

The age of the people behind this piece of work are not 5 years old..in fact 19-21 :D

Ahahaha I was thinking the ages of 5 years was going to be more close than 19-21 hehehe.

Now if 5 girls and one guy did this it would have looked very different I'm sure rolleyes1.gif

What great fun though to put this all together as a team.
    Ohhh well even though they didn't win, you can all share in eating it :D

..... Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Ahahaha I was thinking the ages of 5 years was going to be more close than 19-21 hehehe.

Now if 5 girls and one guy did this it would have looked very different I'm sure rolleyes1.gif

What great fun though to put this all together as a team.
    Ohhh well even though they didn't win, you can all share in eating it :D

..... Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    ..... Skippy :D

HEHE nice words skippy... But eat that??? haha no thanx, you never know what happend to it when you turned it your back for 1 minute! The competition was hard and showed no mercy :D
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2007
    Arvan wrote:
    you never know what happend to it when you turned it your back for 1 minute! The competition was hard and showed no mercy :D

rolleyes1.gif

That's some pretty cutthroat gingerbreadhousemaking! Much more hardcore than you'd expect I guess.

Thanks for sharing your stories! I think it looks great. Even if it's no pristine mansion it looks like fun piled in sugar, and that's what counts (to me at least) :D