Options

Abstract Pic

Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited March 7, 2005 in Holy Macro
I was playing with the different functions on my camera tonight and came across something called "whiteboard" so I thought I would give it a try. Came up with this. I kinda like it, in that it's something different way. It's a chair tucked under the dinning room table with mini blinds in the back ground.

343339%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2338%3D6%3A%3B%3D377%3DXROQDF%3E232379277585%3Aot1lsi

Thanks for looking

Eric
"My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    BridgeCityBridgeCity Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2005
    Hey I bet you could have some fun with that setting! I wonder what it "calculates"? If you are in PS, are the white blown (255,255,255)? It looks almost like it is strickly Black, and White. no Grey.

Cool setting, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2005
    BridgeCity wrote:
    Hey I bet you could have some fun with that setting! I wonder what it "calculates"? If you are in PS, are the white blown (255,255,255)? It looks almost like it is strickly Black, and White. no Grey.

Cool setting, thanks for sharing!
    I'm not sure how to check in PS if it's blown but on the histo gram there are only two spikes, one at the begining and one at the end with a flat line in the middle. Judging by that I would assume that it's all black and white no greys.

Thanks for looking,

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com