Options

Hello, new here!!!

harryb007harryb007 Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited December 30, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Hello everyone. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Harry and I take photos as a hobby. I live in Maine which offers four seasons with some great photo ops. I enjoy motorcycling and take my camera on every ride. Currently I have a Minolta Dimage Z6 which is a 6 MP with a great 12X optical zoom. Hopefully will move up to something more on the professional level someday. Thinking about doing local events which is what brings me to smugmug. My portfolio right now is quite a mixed bag, some good some bad but something for everyone. Have a look if you want. I will be adding captions and keywords as well as putting everything into galleries as time permits.

www.harryb007.smugmug.com

Thanks for your time and have a great New Year. Harry

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2007
    harryb007 wrote:
    Hello everyone. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Harry and I take photos as a hobby. I live in Maine which offers four seasons with some great photo ops. I enjoy motorcycling and take my camera on every ride. Currently I have a Minolta Dimage Z6 which is a 6 MP with a great 12X optical zoom. Hopefully will move up to something more on the professional level someday. Thinking about doing local events which is what brings me to smugmug. My portfolio right now is quite a mixed bag, some good some bad but something for everyone. Have a look if you want. I will be adding captions and keywords as well as putting everything into galleries as time permits.

www.harryb007.smugmug.com

Thanks for your time and have a great New Year. Harry

Well hi there Harry, nice to see you on board with us clap.gif
    I had a quick look in your album, and I am still laughing at your smiling Goat picture rolleyes1.gif what a cool set of teeth even hahaha!

I hope your enjoy the Forums, and their contents thumb.gif
    Don't forget if you want to post images you have to turn external links on in your album okay.

Need any help, just yell and someone will help you okay.
    Enjoy thumb.gif ........ Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2007
    thanks
    thanks for the comments Skippy. I hope to learn a lot from this forum. I have been on the micro stock sites for a couple years and feel that I don't get my fair share of the sales. Have had over 100 sales and made $43.00. I found one of my pics on the cover of a DVD called Grand Opening and think that would have paid a lot more than 20 cents. The photo of the grandfather and grandson was used on a calender for a company called EW Webb. That one got $200. Harry
  • Options
    TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2007
    Welcome aboard, Harry. You'll like it here.

What kind of bike do you ride? Nothing on your site to tell me. . . . Lots of riders here and lots of photographers on some of the bike sites. Seems a natural fit.
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2007
    My Bike
    I ride a Yamaha VStar. Would like a Harley but not the price tag that comes with it.
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2007
    Welcome looking forward for photos.
    :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery