Options

Another new Lensbaby user

pjb923pjb923 Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited January 6, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I got a Lensbaby 2.0 for Christmas this year and I don't think it has come off my camera since. I still have a lot to learn about using this lens, but have had lots of fun just playing around. Here are the results of my first week with the new Baby.

Some of these are a bit more abstract than my normal shooting style, but this lens is making me approach my photography from a whole different perspective.

p181831958-3.jpg

p252000564-3.jpg

p417654576-3.jpg

p429278946-3.jpg

p55542490-3.jpg

p33250432-3.jpg

p185887059-3.jpg

p670555661-3.jpg

p158822559-3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Fun! I really like the gift bags with the lights in the background. I also like the second one with the rim of the glass. Someday, I'd like to play around with one of these. Thanks for sharing!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    pjb923 wrote:
    I got a Lensbaby 2.0 for Christmas this year and I don't think it has come off my camera since. I still have a lot to learn about using this lens, but have had lots of fun just playing around. Here are the results of my first week with the new Baby.

Some of these are a bit more abstract than my normal shooting style, but this lens is making me approach my photography from a whole different perspective.

Hi there pjb956, I'm not a real lover of abstracts,
    quite a few people really like what the Lensbaby can do,
    it's just not my cup of tea.

I like images #1 #2 & #5 ... that one with the parcels has a great background with the lights distorted the way they are thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    Dang. Now I want one too.

Gotta love the ever-so-slightly-crazy bokeh lol3.gif
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • Options
    pjb923pjb923 Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited January 6, 2008
    Thanks for the comments. I am not normally a huge fan of abstract photos either, but something kept drawing me to the lensbaby. It was a really fun way to break away from my normal style and give a new spark to my work.