Hello, I'm new to the forum...

AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
edited March 24, 2004 in Wildlife
Hello:
I am new to this forum, but have enjoyed reading the posts thus far. I am a small photographer here in rural Virginia, currently operating without my Darkroom, which has still not been set up since our move back in July 2003.  Too furture complicate things, high speed internet connections are not available here...  I feel as though I have steped back in time...  Funny thing too, for someone like me, who prefers "Alternative Processing."  I am posting a hand held shot taken this past summer, with my husbands very outdated Canon A20.  Yellowstone Basin.  Comments are always appreciated.  Slowly but surely I am trying to load images and snapshots ontohttp://www.throughthelens.smugmug.com

Hope to be able to learn and be of help in the future.
Keep up the healthy banter.

I remain,
ginette
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Comments

• SeamaidenSeamaiden Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2004
    Hi Ginette. My comment is "Oooo!!!"
    Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited March 22, 2004
    AltPro wrote:
    Hello:
    I am new to this forum, but have enjoyed reading the posts thus far. I am a small photographer here in rural Virginia, currently operating without my Darkroom, which has still not been set up since our move back in July 2003. Too furture complicate things, high speed internet connections are not available here... I feel as though I have steped back in time... Funny thing too, for someone like me, who prefers "Alternative Processing."  I am posting a hand held shot taken this past summer, with my husbands very outdated Canon A20. Yellowstone Basin. Comments are always appreciated. Slowly but surely I am trying to load images and snapshots ontohttp://www.throughthelens.smugmug.com

Hope to be able to learn and be of help in the future.
    Keep up the healthy banter.

I remain,
    ginette
    Ginette,

Welcome!

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2004
    Hello , nice to have you join us.

Tim
  • peachmaanpeachmaan Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2004
    AltPro wrote:
    Hello:
    ginette
    Smoooke on the Waaater.... ylsuper.gif A Hello 2U2!!
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2004
    Hi Ginette and welcome. Nice bunch of folks on this forum I think you'll enjoy everyone and there are lots of interesting hints things to learn.

Look forward to seeing your shots.
    Lynn clap.gif
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2004
    Super shot, ginette. Please post many more, we like to see talent at work.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au