Options

tennis anyone

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited March 8, 2005 in The Big Picture
Maybe a lot have seen these pics but if you havnt then there are 14 to see. Just use the clicky on the right

http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/pgStory?contentId=3414244&pageNumber=1

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    Dayum, I get dizzy just looking at the shots. I hate heights.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    dawsondawson Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    Got dizzy looking at them. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    wxwax wrote:
    Dayum, I get dizzy just looking at the shots. I hate heights.
    You get very used to them believe me. I never liked them & would literally shake like jelly up on poles but these days i can stand at 90 degrees on a pole ..hanging from my belt up 40 feet & not think about it.
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 8, 2005
    Yikes. All I can think about are the balls over the edge. From that height even a tennis ball can inflict a lot of damage.
  • Options
    Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    I'd like to play some tennis on that. I love heights. The only thing that would make me nervous would be accidently tripping on the ledge and falling over. I'd love to smack a tennis ball off that thing!
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 8, 2005
    Red Bull wrote:
    I'd like to play some tennis on that. I love heights. The only thing that would make me nervous would be accidently tripping on the ledge and falling over. I'd love to smack a tennis ball off that thing!
    Laughing.gif Red Bull,
    That tripping and falling over the edge stuff is exactly the reason some of us are afraid of heights. I mean it's hitting the ground wayyyyyyyyyy down below that would bother me. Not the fear of being struck by lightning or a meteor :lol

Hey Gus, I'd be skipping this place :yikes

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 8, 2005
    Laughing.gif Red Bull,
    That tripping and falling over the edge stuff is exactly the reason some of us are afraid of heights. I mean it's hitting the ground wayyyyyyyyyy down below that would bother me. Not the fear of being struck by lightning or a meteor :lol

Hey Gus, I'd be skipping this place :yikes

Steve
    That's what parachutes are for? :D
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    is that not the coolest design-building in the world, or what? oh, and yah, gus, nice tennis piccies, thanks for that link :D