Options

Playing arround in the studio =)

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited January 12, 2008 in People
Hey folks.

We had a fun week at school.

We were suppose to create stuff with the theme "book" so, me and a friend descided to give our own view of a Famous story written by Astrid lindgren.
In swedish it´s called Bröderna lejonhjärta, dunno how it is in the states and so on =).

Anyways we though that some " behind the scenes " pics would do the trick. So il post em, just because i like them :D.

Thanx to my partner kristofer....We sure did some people look twice =).

242172973-XL.jpg

242173041-XL.jpg

242172089-XL.jpg

242172154-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Interesting stuff last shot is great
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    T. BombadilT. Bombadil Registered Users Posts: 286 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    We were suppose to create stuff with the theme "book" so, me and a friend descided to give our own view of a Famous story written by Astrid lindgren.
    In swedish it´s called Bröderna lejonhjärta, dunno how it is in the states and so on =).
    . . .

these are cool. i'm wishing i were familiar with the book in question.

how do you make the white background? is that photoshop at work? or a studio with white floor and walls?
    Bruce

Chooka chooka hoo la ley
    Looka looka koo la ley
  • Options
    ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2008
    these are cool. i'm wishing i were familiar with the book in question.

how do you make the white background? is that photoshop at work? or a studio with white floor and walls?

It´s shot in a studio...It´s a white backdrop wich is filling the background and the floor. Just pull it out and woallah =).