Options

Computer and electronic stuff - for sale or trade! (updated often)

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited February 15, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a drawer in my office and a closet at home filled with computer and electronic stuffs. I'm going to list them here with my suggested price but feel free to make offers or trades. I'll be more firm on the price of some items then others, but it never hurts to ask!

Also, add $5 to every item for USPS shipping. I'll let you know if the item is heavy enough that it would cost more, or so large that it needs the $9 priority mail box. If you buy multiple items the $5 covers as much stuff as I can fit in the box. No extra charge for Paypal.

So here we go - I'm just going to put descriptions and crummy iPhone pictures here, let me know if you want real pictures!

3) Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - This is a USB keyboard made for people who spend too much time typing. It takes a while to get used to the weird shape but in the end your wrists will thank you for it! -- $15

4) STM 12" notebook bag. This is a small grey notebook bag with a padded interior designed for 12.1" notebooks. It has a few extra pockets for the power cable, business cards and pens, etc. It's about the smallest bag you could possibly carry for a 12" notebook. It comes with a handle for briefcase-like use, as well as a shoulder strap if you want it. The main compartment seals with velcro and the rest with zippers. STM is a great bag company (google them!). - $20

5) Kensington universal port replicator - Plug in your laptops power adapter and one usb cable to this thing and it will hook up the following devices: Network, 3 USB devices, serial, LPT, and audio. Great for people who take their notebook to different desks. - $10

6) IO Gear universal port replicator (Model GUC2000L) - same as above with the following ports - serial, LPT, network, 2 usb, 1 ps2 mouse, 1 ps2 keyboard $7.50

7) HP Battery for 12" notebooks - HSTNN-OB44 - this is the extended life battery. $40

8) Trendnet wired USB print server - TE100-P1U - this allows you to hook a usb printer up to the network and print to it from any other computer on the network. We use them in our office and they work great (but not with Vista last time I checked). $5

10) Linksys Phone Adapter with 2 ports for VOIP - model #PAP2 - $15

12) Logitech wireless bluetooth audio system - NEW IN BOX - used for streaming music from your computer to a receiver. $40 (http://www.buy.com/prod/logitech-wir...202021255.html)

*SOLD* 13) Linksys WAP11 v 2.2 Wireless-B Access Point (with power cable only) $5

*SOLD* 14) Linksys WAP-54G v 1.1 Wireless-G Access Point (with power cable only) $10

More to come!

Comments

• Options
    edited January 21, 2008
    Added items 13-15.
  • Options
    James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2008
    Pupator wrote:
    9) Netgear PS121 USB print server - same as above but a better brand. $20

PM Sent
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2008
    Prices Lowered!
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,852 moderator
    edited January 31, 2008
    Is item #10, the Linksys Phone Adapter with 2 ports for VOIP - model #PAP2, a "locked" or "unlocked" version?
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    edited February 1, 2008
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Is item #10, the Linksys Phone Adapter with 2 ports for VOIP - model #PAP2, a "locked" or "unlocked" version?

I'm not sure how to tell other than that it doesn't have the name or logo of any particular VOIP company on it (i.e. no Vonage logo).
  • Options
    edited February 1, 2008
    Pupator wrote:
    I'm not sure how to tell other than that it doesn't have the name or logo of any particular VOIP company on it (i.e. no Vonage logo).

Is there a date of manufacture?

Is the software designed for a specific carrier?

Thanks,
    ziggy53
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2008
    Thanks P.

Leaving positive feedback now.
    ziggy53