Options

Caught in Mid-flight-bite!

beabatesbeabates Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited March 10, 2005 in Wildlife
Out at the lake, I didn't even realize this guy was eating. When I later reviewed the shot, pleasantly enlightened.

How do you change characteristics of the water? I would like to get more blue, less green here?

Thanks!

Medium

Medium

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Hey there bradwave.gif

Welcome aboard but your pics aren't showing up. Everything you need to know about posting a pic can be found here http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=92
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    edited March 10, 2005
    beabates wrote:
    Out at the lake, I didn't even realize this guy was eating. When I later reviewed the shot, pleasantly enlightened.

How do you change characteristics of the water? I would like to get more blue, less green here?

Thanks!

Medium

Hi Brad - I can't see your image either and when I examine the coding in your post it seems correct to display an image from smugmug. Do you have external linking turned OFF in your smugmug gallery settings, perhaps? Turn on Ext linking and I think we will be able to see your picture.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    pathfinder wrote:
    Hi Brad - I can't see your image either and when I examine the coding in your post it seems correct to display an image from smugmug. Do you have external linking turned OFF in your smugmug gallery settings, perhaps? Turn on Ext linking and I think we will be able to see your picture.

nod.gifnod.gif

it's under "customize gallery" brad