Options

Zakim bridge

MojomanMojoman Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited January 29, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I took this shot of the Leonard P. Zakim bridge in Boston, MA hanging out a sunroof in a moving vehicle driving under the support tower.(No, I wasn't driving!) C&C welcome.
Mike

242597328-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    Mojoman wrote:
    I took this shot of the Leonard P. Zakim bridge in Boston, MA hanging out a sunroof in a moving vehicle driving under the support tower.(No, I wasn't driving!) C&C welcome.
    Mike

Love this shot Mojoman clap.gif the cloud formation and colour of the sky really add to this image .... Well done! thumb.gif .... Skippy :D .
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    Creative way to get the shot - I've always wanted to shoot it as I drive on it, but obviously I want to live!:D Nice job~thumb.gif
  • Options
    MojomanMojoman Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    Thanks Skippy. DJ, I got very lucky getting this shot on our way home from the JFK library. I was the passenger and the sunroof was open and I literally stood up and out the roof holding the camera over my head. I took 3 shots and this was the best one. I like the way it turned out!
    Mike