Options

Airplanes Galore

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited February 1, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
If you're into aviation, as I am, you'll find these two galleries very interesting. check them out at www.black-mamba.smugmug.com. There are many, many warbirds to see and a number of other rare and unique aircraft.
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2008
    If you're into aviation, as I am, you'll find these two galleries very interesting. check them out at www.black-mamba.smugmug.com. There are many, many warbirds to see and a number of other rare and unique aircraft.

Thanks for sharing ......The P-51 is my all time favorite plane. When I was terriable young I got to fly a Waco. It wasn't as neat as the one you have in your gallery. I always wanted to get ride in a P-51 but it never happened "YET". THANKS AGAIN AZZAROthumb.gif
  • Options
    moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,417 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2008
    Nice shots! Aviation photography is a passion of mine, and it's nice to see others' work in the category. Where were they taken?
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 30, 2008
    There are some nice airplane shots in there... and we love to see nice photos in these threads! Care to pick a few of your favorites and post them right in here?

ear.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    moose135 wrote:
    Nice shots! Aviation photography is a passion of mine, and it's nice to see others' work in the category. Where were they taken?

These shots were all taken at the Sun ' N ' Fun aviation extravaganza held each year in Lakeland, Fl. during April. Not far from Lakeland is the permanent site of the " Fantasy of Flight " attraction that belongs to Kermit Weeks. This is a "must see " exhibit for anyone interested in aviation. Also in Lakeland is the Florida Air Museum .....a permanent attraction located at the same site where the big airshow is held. If you're ever in Orlando to see Disney World or something, you need to hunt down these other world-class attractions that are in the neighborhood.
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008

Hi there Black Mamba, you've got a great album there clap.gif
    I think its wonderful that folks give their time to restore these planes back to their former glory, and in flying condition.

You've got some great shots, you should post some actual images into the thread instead of just a link, so folks can take a sneak peek :D
    .... Nice work thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin