Options

WTB Cheap Canon Digital SLR

sean smithsean smith Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited February 1, 2008 in House of Canon
I need a cheap SLR for my daughter to learn with. I would like a Canon so that she can use my lens.
Thanks
Sean

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 26, 2008
    have you looked in this very forum?

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=82094

and

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=81806

just to start... don't really get much cheaper than those.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    Sean,

I can offer you several alternatives that range from a Rebel XT Kit or Rebel XTi (Body Only), to a 30D, all of which are factory new with U.S. Canon Warranty and, I promise you, very compelling pricing. Please let me know if I can be of assistance by PM or email.

Best of luck,

E.

Addendum: I should have specified in my original post that the price for the new XT kit is $390.00 shipped within the 48 CONUS.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!
  • Options
    HiSPLHiSPL Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    Watch this forum and http://photography-on-the.net/forum/ . I wouldn't waste my time on ebay.

I recently picked up a like new condition 10D and a great Tamron lens for 450 right here in the flea market. You really can't beat that.

It might take some time but those 250 dollar bodies do pop up from time to time....

Good luck!
  • Options
    eyusufeyusuf Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2008
    not too long ago, i sold my rebel xt body for 300 bucks. the prices on used camera bodies are taking a huge dive.
  • Options
    NicoleSChanNicoleSChan Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 31, 2008
    Selling Rebel XT
    It's in great condition.

Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested. I'm looking for around $350.

• Options
    TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2008
    I have a Rebel 300D that is actually in very good, almost excellent shape (about a 8 out 10). The LCD has zero marks, but the body has some rub marks on the back and on the flash cover. The grip still has all the rubber on it, which is usually the first thing to go. Comes with box, all papers/software, neck strap, charger, video cable, and battery.

I would like to get $235 priority shipped and paypaled for it.

If you are not happy with it, just send it back, and I will refund all but the shipping. I have feedback here, on POTN and FM (same screen name), and on ebay under teamspd, and I also own www.invisicord.com.
    7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4