Options

NASCAR CTS Action in Martinsville

DixieDixie Registered Users Posts: 1,497 Major grins
edited March 11, 2005 in Sports
Chad Chaffin in Dickies # 18 Dodge tangles with David Reutimann in the #17 NTN Toyota.

11783400-M.jpg

Chad comes into the pits for a little body work.

11783407-M.jpg

...then back out on the track to finish the race.

11783413-M.jpg

Hope you liked the action.
Dixie
Photographs by Dixie
| Canon 1Ds | Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 5D | Canon 50D | Canon 10D | Canon EOS Elan 7 | Mamiya Pro S RB67 |
...and bunches of Canon lenses - I'm equipment rich and dollar poor!

Comments

• Options
    GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    I love the action! I am a serious Nascar fan! Have a close family member who hauls the cars for a driver on the Busch series! We're a family of flag wavin', beer drinkin', good old boy/girl, Nascar fans! Great shots Dixie! You have a dream job!thumb.gif
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    Martinsville must be great, I'd love to see a race there.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2005
    wxwax wrote:
    Martinsville must be great, I'd love to see a race there.
    Sid, ½ mile and all action from start to finish.

I'll be in the pits with Fiddle Back Racing's Toyota #66 driven by Todd Bodine on March 18th. Catch it on Speed Channel if you get a chance. It yellow and red with a big checkerboard fiddle on each side right where the cab meets the bed.
    Dixie
    Photographs by Dixie
    | Canon 1Ds | Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 5D | Canon 50D | Canon 10D | Canon EOS Elan 7 | Mamiya Pro S RB67 |
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    Dixie wrote:
    Sid, ½ mile and all action from start to finish.

I'll be in the pits with Fiddle Back Racing's Toyota #66 driven by Todd Bodine on March 18th. Catch it on Speed Channel if you get a chance. It yellow and red with a big checkerboard fiddle on each side right where the cab meets the bed.
    thumb.gif Will do. And if I see yer avatar on TV I'll point at my set with a shaking finger and yell "I know that man!" to an empty room. lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2005
    Hopefully, you'll just have a good race to watch. The next weekend is in Atlanta. I normally have on my Canon darkblue cap or sometimes the Fiddle Back Hat. Plus, I'm normally perched on top of a tool locker which stands about 6½ feet tall which runs perpendicular to the pit fire wall. You can tell me by my while 70-200mm f/2.8 lens. :):

I think it will be April 9th that we are next in Martinsville.
    wxwax wrote:
    thumb.gif Will do. And if I see yer avatar on TV I'll point at my set with a shaking finger and yell "I know that man!" to an empty room. lol3.gif
    Dixie
    Photographs by Dixie