Options

Technical Fix Please

PINAMANPINAMAN Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited February 5, 2008 in Dgrin Forum Support
Technical fix pleeeeeeessssss

In The tread forum ( The Big Picture)
photo association (the dgrin game!) </SPAN>

Even though the last post is current when I go in it takes me back to 2005 with ony 3 pages . its not current

help so I can see the current post in the forum

Thank You
John

Comments

• Options
    aj986saj986s Registered Users Posts: 1,100 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    When the list of threads appears under Big Picture, there's a "Last Page" link showing on the Association Game thread (and any other threads with many pages). That takes you to the most current page. At least it does on my machine. I wonder if there's a cache setting on your browser that keeps taking you back to a previously loaded version. You might try reloading the page when you get to it, and see if that updates the cache.
    Tony P.
    Canon 50D, 30D and Digital Rebel (plus some old friends - FTB and AE1)
    Long-time amateur.....wishing for more time to play
    Autocross and Track junkie
    tonyp.smugmug.com
  • Options
    PINAMANPINAMAN Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    Thank you very much, Problem fixed, it was that in my picture setting the yes icon for ext links was not set to yes,

Thank you for your help
    JOhn
    aj986s wrote:
    When the list of threads appears under Big Picture, there's a "Last Page" link showing on the Association Game thread (and any other threads with many pages). That takes you to the most current page. At least it does on my machine. I wonder if there's a cache setting on your browser that keeps taking you back to a previously loaded version. You might try reloading the page when you get to it, and see if that updates the cache.