Options

My new car

ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
edited February 6, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
As some of you know, i wrecked my old car, so i was shopping around and decided on Toyota Camry. :D

250234534-M.jpg

250237470-M.jpg
Marina
www.intruecolors.com
Nikon D700 x2/D300
Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2008
    ShepsMom wrote:
    As some of you know, i wrecked my old car, so i was shopping around and decided on Toyota Camry. :D

I like Toyota's, the one I had for the longest amount of time was an old Toyota Corrolla a 1983 model and I had it for 18 years.

Enjoy your new car ShepsMom thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited February 3, 2008
    Thanks Skippy, i had my Corolla for 12 years, so this is an upgrade and i don't think i'll go back to Corolla again :D
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2008
    Yay! I love Toyotas. I have an Echo, and I am so sad they stopped making it. :cry I absolutely love my car.
  • Options
    edited February 3, 2008
    Kerry, i didn't know that stop making Echo's. Why?? I can't forgive them for stopping making Supras!!! deal.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
  • Options
    HaryHary Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited February 3, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    I like Toyota's, the one I had for the longest amount of time was an old Toyota Corrolla a 1983 model and I had it for 18 years.

heh nice :) 18 years :D
    My car is almost 18 years old but I've had it for 2 and got it for free :)
    so theoretically my car is worth less than a camera plate i have attached ;]
  • Options
    JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2008
    Nice, Marina! thumb.gif
    Jen

Gallery of mine...caution, it's under CONSTANT construction! | Photo Journal

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose
  • Options
    edited February 4, 2008
    Thanks Jen! :ivar
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2008
    ShepsMom wrote:
    Kerry, i didn't know that stop making Echo's. Why?? I can't forgive them for stopping making Supras!!! deal.gif

WHOA!! ANother Supra fan here!! I loved the Mk IV! It was just so awesome, just... really heavy.

I am not longer a Toyota-ite, I am a Subaru-ite now with my Impreza... but my mom drives a Toyota Camry! Speaking of Camry, I like that design of the Camry over the other ones. Is it hybrid?
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2008
    Congrats on the upgrade Marina!

it is a shame that they don't make the echo any more, I think they replaced it with the Yaris... As for me... I've got my 95 Geo metro Sedan :)
  • Options
    edited February 5, 2008
    I am not longer a Toyota-ite, I am a Subaru-ite now with my Impreza... but my mom drives a Toyota Camry! Speaking of Camry, I like that design of the Camry over the other ones. Is it hybrid?

I've never owned a Subaru, but i've heard a lot of good things about it. My initial thought was to purchase an SUV, however, i had certain payment in mind to stick with, so no SUV for me, plus gas being expensive not helping much.
    I didn't care for previous years Camry's, but i do like the current design, it's a lot more elegant. They call'em now Lexus in Toyota body Laughing.gif. I can agree with that, Lexus is build by Toyota, so what's the big deal, right? :D
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2008
    The badge. rolleyes1.gif
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    WE have bought two camrys over the years, and have kept a '99 for the girls to drive. I gave my son my second toyota pick up...a '90 model when he began driving. He replaced that with a 2005 prerunner. They are good automobiles. I now drive a 4 door silverado, and my wife is in an altima. I like my big v8 truck, but it is NOT a toyota!!!