Options

first picture

Hyllmark92Hyllmark92 Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited February 7, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
This is the first picture I show here at Dgrin. Hope i get some comments about editing and general?

And also, I'm sorry this was posted on "people", pressed the wrong button ;P
Smile

Comments

• Options
    zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    well.... the colors are good, the flowers are nice, i would suggest you take into considerations on framing the shot, see how much dead space is at the top? the flowers should be taking up mostof the frame here, for shots like this, when the back ground snt too interesting, it is better to try and fill the frame with your subject than to have all that BG sitting there and looking boring... if there had been some colorfull flowers in the bg then it might work.. its a hard call sometimes, or if you can get some extreme BG blur, that can also help "pop" your subject and make it stand out. also, see how you clipped off the edge of the big flower? the whole thing should be visible.. but, alsa, like you said its the first shot so im guessing that if you hang out here and keep posting, youll learn more than you want to...lol welcome to the forum!
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • Options
    edited February 7, 2008
    zacker wrote:
    well.... the colors are good, the flowers are nice, i would suggest you take into considerations on framing the shot, see how much dead space is at the top? the flowers should be taking up mostof the frame here, for shots like this, when the back ground snt too interesting, it is better to try and fill the frame with your subject than to have all that BG sitting there and looking boring... if there had been some colorfull flowers in the bg then it might work.. its a hard call sometimes, or if you can get some extreme BG blur, that can also help "pop" your subject and make it stand out. also, see how you clipped off the edge of the big flower? the whole thing should be visible.. but, alsa, like you said its the first shot so im guessing that if you hang out here and keep posting, youll learn more than you want to...lol welcome to the forum!

Thnx for the comment:) The only problem is that the big flower isn't in the picture. A miss from my side and this was the best picture i got. I
    Smile
  • Options
    zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    lol no problem... i got lots of pics like this..lol theres always a re-shoot, thats what i do.. clap.gif
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • Options
    edited February 7, 2008
    True, but as I said this was the best of all the ones I took :)

:D
    Smile