Options

Selfportraits round 2.

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited February 8, 2008 in People
Well...I found these images on my puter a while ago. So i descided to do some pp work on it...

I got some critique about my pose on the last one..Looked kinda sad and misserable..So i straightend my back this time =).

I guess some people wil ask about the inc art on my arm, so: Its a filmrole, each frame is filled with a symbol wich reprasents mom/dad and some of the craftmenships we have in our family, allso the "academic" part of it. Anyways this is going to be a big tattoo and it takes alot of time and pain to get it 100%.

251512464-XL.jpg

2. With some extreme PP..

251512501-XL.jpg

Bad hairday...Darn my hair looks like....

C&C plz

Comments

• Options
    kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    The first image is nice but need few improvements
    How old are you.
    Like those tattoos
  • Options
    edited February 7, 2008
    kombizz wrote:
    The first image is nice but need few improvements
    How old are you.
    Like those tattoos

What do you think should be improved?.

Im 21 in april.

Thank you =)
  • Options
    christulkchristulk Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    Well...I found these images on my puter a while ago. So i descided to do some pp work on it...

I got some critique about my pose on the last one..Looked kinda sad and misserable..So i straightend my back this time =).

I guess some people wil ask about the inc art on my arm, so: Its a filmrole, each frame is filled with a symbol wich reprasents mom/dad and some of the craftmenships we have in our family, allso the "academic" part of it. Anyways this is going to be a big tattoo and it takes alot of time and pain to get it 100%.

Hi Arvan,

One of the first things I noticed was the tat. As far as a self portrait goes, I think that should be the 'focus' - you have explained the story behind it and it is obviuosly a big 'part' of you. To make the image more compelling, you could have more of the ink in the shot. They self portrait would then tell it's own story without the need for your explanation.

Perhaps a series of shots as the tattoo develops?

all the best
    C&C always welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

http://christulk.smugmug.com

'alot' is two words "a_______lot":D
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2008
    That´s not a bad idéa..Still it´s kinda complicated. since it goes arround my arm all the way up to the shoulder. But im still young, should have som fantasy left right? ^^.