Options

CompactFlash plastic case source?

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited March 26, 2004 in Accessories
Somewhere along the way, I seem to have lost one of the little plastic cases that come with my CompactFlash cards.

Anyone know where I can pick up a spare or two locally (Silicon Valley area)? They should be pretty inexpensive (a buck or so?), so wouldn't be worth shipping charges for mail/web-order sources I found so far...
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2004
    Have you tried just asking a camera store or three if they have one lying around? You never know your luck. ne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2004
    photobug wrote:
    Somewhere along the way, I seem to have lost one of the little plastic cases that come with my CompactFlash cards.

Anyone know where I can pick up a spare or two locally (Silicon Valley area)? They should be pretty inexpensive (a buck or so?), so wouldn't be worth shipping charges for mail/web-order sources I found so far...

How about something like this?
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited March 24, 2004
    fish wrote:
    How about something like this?
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home;jsessionid=Ah6t98feRX!2065532565?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=240348&is=REG

Hooo Haa - a titanium case for four compact flash cards - what real man could say no to that? Titanium!!! Wow Laughing.gif

240348.jpg
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,908 moderator
    edited March 26, 2004
    How about here?

3079423-M.jpg
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?