Options

rs-80n3 remote release

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited March 12, 2005 in Accessories
why on earth are these so darn expensive?!!! The nifty little cordless remote for my Drebel was only $20 and the functions are the same, just release.

with my new big glass, i really need one with my new (to me) 10D. So I found chinese replica's on ebay for $20. Its a corded release, one wire, one button, how hard could it be?

anyone have anymore insight into why canon is stillll charging $50 for something you could probably make at radioshack?
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    anyone have anymore insight into why canon is stillll charging $50 for something you could probably make at radioshack?
    because they can. have you checked the price of the one with the timer? :yikes

and then there's the wireless controller...yahoo! Look out wallet. :(
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 12, 2005
    fish wrote:
    because they can.
    thought so. ebay, here i come.

and yeah, Winger has the timer one, i think she makes a joke about it every time she uses it "damn, this thing should take me out to dinner for the money!"
    lol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]