Options

My Kitchen

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited February 12, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Maybe not so cool a shot, but we have been spring cleaning/organizing and starting to work on finishing the reno we started 4 years ago. We finally got the last piece of furniture for our kitchen, the long sought after buffet. Having nothing but more housework to do, I decided to photograph the kitchen, a la a real estate photographer:
253167455_U4CPT-M.jpg

and looking toward the back of the house:
253168586_U6WN8-M.jpg

and the 'before the reno' shots:

7535965.jpg
The fridge and associated cupboards are where the broom closet with bifold doors used to be.

7535969.jpg
The central, empty space is where we put our kitchen.

Guess my next photos should be from these same places.

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2008
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Maybe not so cool a shot, but we have been spring cleaning/organizing and starting to work on finishing the reno we started 4 years ago. We finally got the last piece of furniture for our kitchen, the long sought after buffet. Having nothing but more housework to do, I decided to photograph the kitchen, a la a real estate photographer:
    and looking toward the back of the house:
    and the 'before the reno' shots:
    The fridge and associated cupboards are where the broom closet with bifold doors used to be.
    The central, empty space is where we put our kitchen.
    Guess my next photos should be from these same places.

Hey there Ann, looking good my friend looking realllllllll good thumb.gif
    In a few weeks time I will be able to show you my reno shots of the kitchen and the bathroom.

All these things take time, and the mess ohhhhh boy, the mess floats from room to room.

Having been in your house I remember what used to be there before,
    That's a nice looking Buffet, my kitchen is very very plain, hope to order the new flooring tomorrow for the kitchen.

Hows the best cook in the whole wide world going?
    Your hubby is an awesome cook clap.gif

See you guys soon in UTAH your house is looking good thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    I have built one and remodeled two.....What a task......Your home is really beautiful ........ THANKS FOR SHARING..... azzaro
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2008
    Well, thanks Skippy, all around. Did you know that my dh is also coming to Utah? Are the rooms equipped with kitchens? Maybe, since you talk him up so, he will cook for all of us!!!!

I am still waiting to hire a crew to finish the renos, paticularly the basement and garage. Looking forward to seeing yours.

ann

Skippy wrote:
    Hey there Ann, looking good my friend looking realllllllll good thumb.gif
    In a few weeks time I will be able to show you my reno shots of the kitchen and the bathroom.

All these things take time, and the mess ohhhhh boy, the mess floats from room to room.

Having been in your house I remember what used to be there before,
    That's a nice looking Buffet, my kitchen is very very plain, hope to order the new flooring tomorrow for the kitchen.

Hows the best cook in the whole wide world going?
    Your hubby is an awesome cook clap.gif

See you guys soon in UTAH your house is looking good thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2008
    Azzaro wrote:
    I have built one and remodeled two.....What a task......Your home is really beautiful ........ THANKS FOR SHARING..... azzaro

Thank you, azzaro. I enjoy renovating but do not have the skills for carpentry!

ann