brianhanleybrianhanley Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited February 15, 2008 in Nikon Land
is this for real?
Nikon D50 brianhanley.com

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Have you checked reseller ratings dot com.......LINK in my siggy.....but to answer that is prob a scam...............you can't even find a sony a700 for under1339 usd......................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ulrikftulrikft Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    -Ulrik

Canon EOS 30D, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 70-200 f/2.8, Sigma 18-50 f/2.8, Tokina 12-24 f/4. Sigma 1.4 TC, Feisol 3401 Tripod + Feisol ballhead, Metz 58 AF-1 C, ebay triggers.
  • Options
    zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    check the ratings and ask... why would anyone sell it so cheap... my bet is the stores like B&H dont even get them that cheap and they pay wholesale.. what would likly happen is, you will order it and they will press you hard to buy another $1200.00 worth of junk you dont need then youll say no and suddenly, the camera will be out of stock indefinetly and youll likly never see it and end up with nothing.
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • Options
    chuninchunin Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Buy a bunch for me!
    is this for real?

Buy as many as you can and then resell to me for $1250 each making $451 on each one. I will buy as many as you can get in cash if you want. E-mail me when you have a boat load of D300 for shipping and I will make arrangements. If it is too much money I can call my banker and get a loan on my house. :)