Options

My Big Bass

shamanshaman Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
edited March 13, 2005 in Holy Macro
Thought I was talking about a fish... didn't you?:rofl
I took this shot of my upright on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago, I stood it next to the front door for sidelighting, you can even see the lace curtains in the reflection, sort of...
15764984-L.gif
PEACE ~ WISDOM

Comments

• Options
    BridgeCityBridgeCity Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    I think this shot is very good, I can only wish that the lighting wasn't so harsh in the upper left hand corner, If you could somehow make the upper left corner of the Bass look like the lower portion, I think you would have an AMAZING shot. The soft lighting is great, and I love the red tones in the coloring.

My .02
  • Options
    shamanshaman Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    Well... I could re-shoot it when there is less light coming in that window, or soften the light with a thick towel or something. I may give that a try.
    Thanks for your input!

Shaman
    BridgeCity wrote:
    I think this shot is very good, I can only wish that the lighting wasn't so harsh in the upper left hand corner, If you could somehow make the upper left corner of the Bass look like the lower portion, I think you would have an AMAZING shot. The soft lighting is great, and I love the red tones in the coloring.

My .02
    PEACE ~ WISDOM

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    Lovely rich color. I agree about the harsh highlight.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au