edited February 17, 2008 in Wildlife
http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/

Are you you birders in? :)

Comments

• Options
    davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    Start counting. :D

Link to the gallery with the full sized shot.

255475556_ntVCE-XL.jpg

EDIT: After reading the conditions of the "contest", I wouldn't enter it on a bet.
    The only thing they didn't ask for was your 1st born.

The conditions from the website.

GBBC ’07 Photo release

We collect your email address to verify the validity of the content/images provided. We will not use it for any other purpose. 

License and Indemnification

I hereby grant to National Audubon Society, Inc. ("NAS") and Cornell Lab of Ornithology (“CLO”) a royalty-free, perpetual license to use the photographic images submitted herewith (the "Work") for any purpose whatsoever. Uses may include, but are not limited to, promotion of NAS and CLO and their projects (including the Great Backyard Bird Count) in any way, including on the web, in print publications, as distributed to the media, and in commercial products. NAS and CLO reserve the right to use/not use any Work as deemed appropriate by NAS and CLO in their sole discretion. No Work will be returned once submitted.

I understand that by checking the box below and submitting this online form, I hereby acknowledge that NAS and CLO shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for protecting my work against third party infringement of my copyright interest or other intellectual property rights or other rights I may hold in such Work, and in no way shall be responsible for any losses I may suffer as a result of any such infringement; and I hereby represent and warrant that my Work does not infringe the rights of any other individual or entity.

In exchange for my participation in the contest, I do hereby unconditionally release, hold harmless and indemnify NAS and CLO, their directors, officers, members, employees and volunteers of and from all claims, liabilities and losses arising out of or in connection with my participation in the contest, or NAS and CLO's use of my Work. This release and indemnification shall be binding upon me, and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns. I have read and understand the terms of this release. I further understand that if I am not 18 years of age, I must have the consent of my parent or guardian to participate in the contest.
    dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.